NICHOLAS D'AURIA, ASSOCIATE
Meet Nicholas D'Auria
Nick D’Auria focuses his practice on moderate to complex trust and estate planning, and trust and estate administration. Nick also has experience helping families with incapacity planning as well as obtaining guardianships over loved ones. Nick works closely with clients to provide tailored plans to meet the clients’ specific needs.
Nick is a native of the greater Charlotte area and graduated from Lake Norman High School. Nick earned his degree in Trust and Wealth Management from Campbell University and received his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law.
Nick is married to his amazing wife, Kayla. They have a Russian Blue cat, Atlas, and a German Shepherd Dog, Yogi. Nick is an avid golfer and can typically be found on a golf course most weekends.
Wake Forest University School of Law
- Winston-Salem, NC
Juris Doctor, 2016
- North Carolina State Bar, 2016
- Mecklenberg County Bar Association
- 26th Judicial District Bar
- Van Winkle, Buck, Wall, Starnes and Davis, P.A., Hendersonville, NC, Associate Attorney, 2022-2023
- Wells Fargo, NC, Charlotte, NC, 2017-2022
Esate Services Liaison, 2021-2022
Business Liaison Consultant, 2019-2021
Fiduciary Administrator, 2017-2019
- Waldrep LLP, Winston-Salem, NC, Associate, 2017
- Womble Carlyle, Sandridge & Rice LLP, Winston-Salem, NC, Project Attorney, 2016-2017